- DTE-140 Temperature Sensor
- TP-140D Pressure Transducer
- TP-140D(M) Pressure Transducer
- IVB-140 Mud Return Indicator
- DPS-140 Position and Speed Sensor
- DKM-140(Ts) Torque Sensor
- DKM-140 Torque Sensor
- DN130V Load-Sensing Element
- DN130 Load-Sensing Element
- DP-140 Density Sensor
- KVDD-140(P) Discreet Data Input Controller
- Optional Equipment
MI-140S(6P) Indication Module
|Add to cart|
The indication module is designed for dynamic display of DEL-140 sensor readings: weight sensor, mud pressure sensor, pressure sensor (MMK) or weight sensor (MMK), mud return indicator, rpm sensor, torque sensor (pressure) values.
Place of installation
The MI-140S(6P) indication module is installed on the post or in the cab of a load lifter and designed for operation in explosion hazard zones indoors or outdoors according to an explosion proof mark.
|Explosion proof mark||1ExibIIBT3|
|Level of protection as per GOST 14254||IP64|
|Operation under climatic conditions according to GOST 15150-89||UHL1 (NF, moderate and cold climate)|
|Overall dimensions, mm||400х320х190|
- Reliable operation and visualization of load on a counter-pointer display with an additional Vernier scale.
- Digital indication with the use of light-emitting diodes changing their colour depending on a mode of operation:
- green(easy-to-use, easy-eye) – normal mode,
- orange – by 95% of the prescribed ultimate load,
- red – by 100% of the prescribed ultimate load.
- MI-140S(6P) has a box-like case made of aluminum alloy containing no less than 6% of magnesium covered with armored-film glass. The case and the glass are tightly joined due to elastic gaskets.
- MI-140S(6P) (counter-pointer) has a dial with an indicator powered and controlled with a low-current stepping motor. Pointer readings are backed up on four seven-segment LED matrices.
- MI-140S(6P) features integrated microprocessor control, an RS-485 digital circuit for communication with the MU-140 control module and a stabilized power supply circuit, an intrinsically safe circuit at the infeed of the module based on two diodes connected in an infallible series.
- In addition, MI=140S(6P) has an intrinsically safe circuit based on two diodes connected in an infallible series, at the outlet of electric motor winding ends, which together with the ends is compound-filled.