- DTE-140 Temperature Sensor
- TP-140D Pressure Transducer
- TP-140D(M) Pressure Transducer
- IVB-140 Mud Return Indicator
- DPS-140 Position and Speed Sensor
- DKM-140(Ts) Torque Sensor
- DKM-140 Torque Sensor
- DN130V Load-Sensing Element
- DN130 Load-Sensing Element
- DP-140 Density Sensor
- KVDD-140(P) Discreet Data Input Controller
- Optional Equipment
MI-140 Indication Module
|Add to cart|
The indication module is designed for dynamic display of DEL-140 sensor readings.
Place of installation
The MI-140 indication module is installed on the post or in the cab of a load lifter and designed for operation in explosion hazard zones indoors or outdoors according to an explosion proof mark.
|Explosion proof mark||1ExibIIBT3|
|Level of protection as per GOST 14254||IP64|
|Operation under climatic conditions according to GOST 15150-89||UHL1 (NF, moderate and cold climate)|
|Overall dimensions, mm||250х190х165|
- Digital indication with the use of light-emitting diodes changing their colour depending on a mode of operation:
- green(easy-to-use, easy-eye) – normal mode,
- orange – by 95% of the prescribed ultimate load,
- red – by 100% of the prescribed ultimate load.
- The indication module is based on seven-segment matrices with enhanced luminous efficiency;
- MI-140 has a box-like case made of aluminum alloy containing no less than 6% of magnesium covered with armored-film glass. The case and the glass are tightly joined due to elastic gaskets;
- MI-140 features integrated microprocessor control, an RS-485 digital circuit for communication with the MU-140 control module and a stabilized power supply circuit.